Enter to receive a free autographed copy of "A Girl and Her Money: How to Have a Great Relationship Without Falling in Love," by Sharon Durling (aka Broke Girl, herself), pub. Thomas Nelson.
Simply leave a comment below for your entry. Giveaway ends on Broke Girl's Birthday! --midnight, 25 July PDST. Winner must respond within 48 hours to our email to claim the prize. Will be mailed via U.S. Postal service to addresses in USA or Canada only. Winner selected by true randomness. Autograph to be made per your specifications.
To make multiple entries,
- Tweet about the giveaway (up to 1x daily) and leave link to your tweet in the comment
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Subscribe to Be Broke But Happy blog
- Follow us on twitter, @sharondurling and tell us your twitter ID
- Subscribe to our feed
- "Like" Sharon Durling on facebook and tell us your facebook name
About the book:
- Do unsettling emotions surface when you pull bills from your mailbox?
- Do you fantasize about how great your life would be if you had or made more money?
- Does that row of numbers in your banking statements make you nauseated?
- Do you indulge in shopping sprees that leave you exhilarated but broke?
- Why women are so weird about money
- Diets don't work--and neither do budgets
- There's chemo for debt
- Men are from Home Depot and women are from Macy's
- Your money personality (and you do have one)
- How to make peace with money