This blog's very first free giveaways are contributed by Sharon Durling, author of A Girl and Her Money: How to Have a Great Relationship Without Falling in Love, published by Thomas Nelson. TWO WINNERS!
The book will be personally autographed, per your request, to you or anyone of your choosing.
Do unsettling emotions surface when you pull bills from your mailbox?
Do you fantasize about how great your life would be if you had or made more money?
Does that row of numbers in your checkbook register make you nauseated?
"A Girl and Her Money" is for women like us, by financial expert and veteran shopper Sharon Durling who, like a best friend, shares empathy and an encouraging, liberating message: You deserve a happy, healthy and fulfilling relationship with money!
- Diets don't work—and neither do budgets
- Why women are so weird about money
- Men are from Home Depot and women are from Macy's
- Your money personality (and you do have one)
- How to make peace with money
1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Subscribe to Broke Girl's RSS feed and leave comment that you did so
3. Subscribe to this blog by email and leave comment that you did so
4. Mention the giveaway on your blog with a link to this post
5. Mention the giveaway on Facebook with a link to this post
6. Email your friends with a link to this post and copy us at: bebrokebuthappy (at) gmail (dot) com
Don't forget to leave your email or make available in your profile so we can contact you. You may post anti-spam, like bebrokebuthappy (at) gmail (dot) com.
Winners must respond in three days upon notification or new winners will be selected. Giveaway ends midnight CST, Monday Feb 2; winners announced Tuesday, Feb 3. Open to residents of US and Canada.
Check out other contests at Bloggy Giveaways.